Tips From Patricia Bernard
When calling for the first time you may have many questions. This is not unusual and we encourage you to ask as many questions as you would like. Our psychics are highly trained and an elite bunch of readers who are more than happy to answer your questions.
Some common questions:
- How long have you been a reader for?
- How do you get your information about me?
- Are you a real psychic or making this up?
- Do you only do this for the money?
No matter how blunt your questions are we are more than happy to answer in full. We believe in total transparency and try our hardest to make sure you understand what we do and how we do it at Patricia Bernards phone psychic service.
Some great tips for a psychic reading:
- Relax become comfortable over the phone it is different than a face to face reading.
- Be brutally honest, if our reader is missing tell them they are way off.
- Don’t try to trick your psychic if they are getting it right let them know.
- Don’t lie, this will usually confuse the reader or the reader will know your lying and lose respect for you as the client.
- Focus on you and what you are needing from the reading.
- If you’re not clicking with the psychic let them know and request to speak to another reader.
- Be friendly, polite and smile a psychic reading should be fun.
Once you have established a connection with one of our readers try to always speak to the same psychic. You can request from our operator to make a pre-booking. This will need to be paid via credit card and at least one day prior to the wanted call time slot.
We can’t stress the importance enough of doing a regular reading with someone you feel totally comfortable with. If you’re not able to connect with the clairvoyant the likelihood of healing will dramatically reduce.
Also, we highly recommend setting aside a good amount of time for the reading. This may sound money hungry but in reality, you will need at least a 40-minute session to receive proper spiritual healing. A quick 5-minute call will only go so far and common sense understands this we need to gather background and tune into what is surrounding your life.
From us to you we hope these tips give you a starting platform to have a successful reading.